Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finished my first ordering session of upgrades, and now the painful wait for UPS begins!! I've got GHL headers, GHL bullets, BPP short shift, vararam intake and.... thank the lord, a cags defeat!! (though with the header install, I guess I'm getting a tune and don't need the cags defeat now.. :ity: )

Anyway, wasn't going to do the headers yet, but the more folks I talked to who raved about the GHL headers, I couldn't hold off!!

Brian and Jeff of GHL are awesome too, and both spent some time talking to me about their systems..

Now a few painful days or whatever it takes to have my gear in hand.. :drunken: :jammin:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sounds like a nice combo. Let us know how the install goes and what kind of Dyno numbers. :z:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your on your way now. I got a new exhaust the other day and I just thought I wanted a sleeper until I heard how good it sounds. Good luck

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sleeper, huh?

Chris L said:
Your on your way now. I got a new exhaust the other day and I just thought I wanted a sleeper until I heard how good it sounds. Good luck

I looked at your repertoire in your sig. line, and I have to question your characterization of your Z as a "sleeper".. exhaust our not..ha :cheers: What with the smoking smoking tires, supercharger whine and sweet hood, and the fact that the Z is mean looking stock, I don't know that you're sneaking that beast by anyone..ha :yeadog:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I did on a Viper ask TBratton. He has it on video!

·
Registered
830 Posts
Enjoy :eyes:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet..

Chris L said:
I did on a Viper ask TBratton. He has it on video!
I'd defintely like to check out that video..

How do you like the magnacharger? I'm leaning toward the magnacharger as my eventual supercharger.. How's traction and drivability?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Traction is a problem but it's a fun problem to have.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Wits-Z said:
I have finished my first ordering session of upgrades, and now the painful wait for UPS begins!! I've got GHL headers, GHL bullets, BPP short shift, vararam intake and.... thank the lord, a cags defeat!! (though with the header install, I guess I'm getting a tune and don't need the cags defeat now.. :ity: )

Anyway, wasn't going to do the headers yet, but the more folks I talked to who raved about the GHL headers, I couldn't hold off!!

Brian and Jeff of GHL are awesome too, and both spent some time talking to me about their systems..

Now a few painful days or whatever it takes to have my gear in hand.. :drunken: :jammin:
Congrat's :cheers:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Brian is great to deal with, enjoy your new mods :cheers:

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts