Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Girls just wanna have fun. Tammy (on the left) thinks the original ('01) RULES! Chrissy (on the right) thinks the 5% hp increase of the '02 ROCKS! My wife (center), thinks I shouldn't have put this picture on the Z06 Forum! Is anyone even reading this?

HarleyB
(one lucky guy!) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
You can only find women like that in Bellevue. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C'mon guys... this IS the BANNER Section, plus... I'm trying to go by what Sherylann said about the last post here! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HarleyB

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Harley, that's Franks problem /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif Move those dam banners. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...you mean we're NOT going to be sensitive '90s-type guys??!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HarleyB

G

·
Maybe Franks wife got pissed at the banner section ...so he left the site..if thats the case dump this whole section..

I can see naked beautiful women any time I want...but a guy like frank should be able to hang out..He is that nice a guy..I'd dump the naked chick section..

If I'm wrong about this..then just pay no attention to my suggestion..

Just taking a shot.

Franks a good guy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I dont mean to sound rude harley but........MOVE THOSE DAMN BANNERS CUS THEIR STRESSIN ME OUT /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_evil.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

G

·

On 2001-07-29 11:21, z06vette spewed forth this drivel:
thats not the reason frank left,at least from
what i read. harley that went out in the
nineties,it's a whole new world!

I'm glad to hear it..I have no idea why he left..I was taking a shot..LOL

Get rid of the dam banners!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.