Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:coo: I saw the other post you made Glenn. Well I am in on a few shirts...Most likely I would need 2 XL's and 1 Large and the smallest size you can get (my lady would want one).

So 4 for me: 2 XL, 1 L, 1 S or whatever...

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
SIZES AVAILABLE ARE: S / M / L / XL / XXL

I'll put myself in for 2 XLs.

You do NOT have to attend the Winterfest to purchase T Shirts. Last year I had several who could not make it send me Money Orders for the cost of how many T Shirts they pre-ordered, plus an additional $5.00 for shipping. Shipping this year will be an additional $8.00 because $5.00 was too little for the weight and size of small package. So, if you order 1 or 2 T-Shirts, add an additonal $8.00 for shipping. $10.00 for 3 T-Shirts. $12.00 for 4 T-Shirts, etc. Trust me, i am not making any money out of this. I just invest my time designing the shirts and mailing them out.

24" x 36" or 18" x 24" WINTERFEST Posters are available by special request. KEN (Kens 06) seen the huge 24" x 36" poster in my garage so he can tell ya how great it looks! PM for special request.

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I'm in for 4 shirts,,,,,,1xl, 2lg, 1 med. Thanks bud!

Jim

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
This is what I had in mind, but..... Some didn't like the front design. I can try and rework the front. Just so you know, my computer is acting up BIG TIME. I am not sure if my hard drive is about to take a crap. But i did a disk defrag, deleted all unnecessary files, checked my memory, and well....I may have to reformat or junk my hard drive. I did two virus scans and a SYSTEM RESTORE. Nothing is working. Any computer experts out there?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Glenn put me down for the four t-shirts; 2 xlg and 2 lg!!

You Da Man:coo:
thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glenn, I think the design is pretty darn cool. :yeadog: Put me down for 2 large and 2 medium.

All hard drives eventually crash. I would buy another one, they're cheap these days and get your stuff transferred over before you lose everything.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
All hard drives eventually crash. I would buy another one, they're cheap these days and get your stuff transferred over before you lose everything.
What Steve said. When mine went, it just quit....no warning what so ever. I did lose a lot of pics that I had not backed up. Back up your most important stuff NOW and get a new hard drive. They are higher capacity and cheaper.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I used to back my computers up to other computers on the network. Now, I have portable USB hard drives and I back up to them and leave unplugged so they are isolated from any virus.

·
Z06 WinterFest Coordinator
2,865 Posts
I'll take (3) XXL's.....(2) XL....(3) Med!!
Don't care about the design.....
Just so we have a reference to WinterFest III!!

Don't jack your system till after next week...
I'll talk to you at the Fest........

Ken

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Glenn,

I'll take two XXL's and one Med.

Is that a laptop or home PC that you have problems with? I'll see if I can find a big hammer...

See ya there!

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Hey folks - So far I count 28 T-Shirts requested. Any online takers?

Trying to reach 50. I got my computer working "somewhat" by doing a system repair. If fthis don't stabilize it, I will go with S-TEE's BIG HAMMER mod.

I couldn't get to the T Shirt store tonight due to the fact that I need my images for the screeners. Will go tomorrow.

I will post up the facts. Since the rear of teh T Shirt might be a simple transfer, it may be cheaper. (I am hoping!!!) :coo:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Glenn ... nice work! :thumb:
Much safer than last year's re: copywriting concerns ... :yeadog:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts