Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am a loyal Corvette owner, that has been looking forward to and saving to buy new Vette in 2003. Just found out I missed the chance to get one at 0% this year. I believe that deal ended 11-18-01, right? I wanted to know if anyone knows if GM plans on doing 0% on Corvette again? If so, when? Thanks for any help................

Blue Skies, Eli

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Eli,

Welcome aboard. Great place to be good folks and lotsa info. Dont forget to check out our members services. Good luck getting your Vette.

0.0% on a Corvette i dont think will ever be seen again. First time ever i saw it on a Vette......................

:cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
496 Posts
0%

Eli,

Welcome to the forum, we are glad to have you! IMA is most likely right...as a Chevrolet dealer I can tell you that that program was a once in a lifetime deal. I do not see them offering that ever again. However regular rates are at a long time low so even though you can't get the 0% you can still get a good low short term rate! Good luck!

:z:

G

·
Now that 0 percent is off the vettes..I think you will see more movement on the price.

The bottom line..you'll pay the same in the end so good luck and enjoy!

JB

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
JB

Agreed, local I bought from has had the same 3, Z's on their lot now for 3 weeks running........

I am sure, (knowing them) they are still in lala land, of the low disc rates.........it will hit them soon enough...........the economy will dictate the market.....it ALWAYS does.......

A TON of folks bought Vette's that otherwise would NOT because of low rates.........

·
Premium Member
20,626 Posts
I thank GM, Chevy, and the Corvette plant for making me a Happy Z06 owner with 0% financing! :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts