Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This includes the 06 Z06. My local dealer showed me this announcement today that they got from the factory. The badges will be located some where between the front and rear wheel openings. Does anyone have any additional info on this?

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
It is now obvious that Toyota and Honda must have double-agents working at GM - their mission to subvert and destroy GM from the inside out.

I mean, there is no way any company could come up with the stupid ideas GM does - unless self destruciton were the motive. :)

It is now like watching a slow motion train wreck... :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't know what it'll look like. But I think we can be prowd to have the GM logo. They are really starting to build some good cars. corvette, cadillac V series, new saturn sky/pontiac solstice, cobalt ss, maybe a new camaro soon...

I'm currently all about the new breed of American cars coming out. When you look at our crazy trade deficits, we need to at least consider American products first, if they are no good then look at imports. But I really believe that we are starting to produce some really nice products that are competitive and generally much cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts