Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a message from the dealer that GM does not make a bra for the Z06. What is different? Is it just a typo in the parts catalog?

I thought it might be good to have a bra on the car when I drive it from Bowling Green to Southern California next month.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Bob,
Does cutting these holes out on the front induce any flapping on the front end of the bra?

chris

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Bob,
thanks for the reply. I am really thinking about getting a bra for the trip back from the museum, but it makes me kind of nervous (the possibility for scratches, etc) plus the hassle of putting it on and taking it off.
Could you send me or post a picture of your car with the bra on it? I had just decided I wasn't going to get one till I saw your reply, now I am on the fence again.
I would rather have damage on the car from normal driving than damage from the bra. It just wouldn't sit well with me if I hurt it.

I am also curious what the bra looks like without those silly plastic covers.

Thanks,
chris

·
Registered
251 Posts
Bra or Cleartastic ??

Might want to check out www. cleartastic.com it's a film that
you can put over the front of the car to protect like a bra
without the worry of dirt abraiding the paint.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Put a clear bra on my Z, from AutoBahnd, another is Stonegard. Protects the car, and can barely be seen, you need to right on top of the car before you notice it.

I would check these out as valid alternative to a traditional bra...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts