Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You did it with the ZR1. You have read and received responses to the majority who are either signed up to buy or thinking of it. Majority are waiting on the price. Don't let us down or mistaken us for fools we are loyal enthusiast. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
george said:
You did it with the ZR1. You have read and received responses to the majority who are either signed up to buy or thinking of it. Majority are waiting on the price. Don't let us down or mistaken us for fools we are loyal enthusiast. :thumb:
:yeadog: :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Not to many days left and we will finally have our answer to the 64,000.00 Question. :blush:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
not too many days?

when is it?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope it's Friday. $57,600.00 base coupe. or under $60,000.00
seems about right. Screw it I don't even want a radio/heater or AC. I wish I could order 3.70's but those days are long gone. I can't wait, either spend my bread on a C6 Z06 or immediately get something else and let GM suck someone else in. Remember these will be used cars as soon as we drive them away and the price will drop like a rock.

GM do you read me? :z:

·
Registered
240 Posts
george said:
I hope it's Friday. $57,600.00 base coupe. or under $60,000.00
seems about right. Screw it I don't even want a radio/heater or AC. I wish I could order 3.70's but those days are long gone. I can't wait, either spend my bread on a C6 Z06 or immediately get something else and let GM suck someone else in. Remember these will be used cars as soon as we drive them away and the price will drop like a rock.

GM do you read me? :z:
57,600 and i am buying one right away...anything over 60k and i ll wait till prices drop 6-12 mnths from now!!!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
IT L GO said:
Not to many days left and we will finally have our answer to the 64,000.00 Question. :blush:
You may have already answered the $64,000 question! I think the base price will be around $64,000!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts