Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised no one hasn't already posted this! But, GM announced just today that they are offering a $2,000 rebate on new 2001, and 2002 GM cars & trucks! Before you ask, I do not know if it applies to our beloved Corvette......perhaps one of our supporting dealers can comment on that. Anyway, for those considering buying or leasing a new GM vehicle, this is sure to get you motivated!

I've also heard the rebate is in ADDITION to the GMS/GMO price for employees and their eligible relatives! :cheers:

Zippy :z: :z:

BTW, anyone interested in buying a 2000 Cadillac DeVille DHS?
Absolutely beautiful car with all the bells & whistles, and only 18,862 miles on it (very low miles, since I have not been commuting to work for the last 20 months). Only reason I'm selling is to take advantage of the $2K rebate on another new Caddy. Email me privately for more details/questions. Car is Silver Metallic with Gray Leather, and still under GM 4 year, 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty.

Thanks! :)

·
Z06 Power Adder Authority
3,265 Posts
corvetteseller (Bob Benedix) posted it in the For Sale section, and my selling dealer confirmed that it is on all models, including the Z06. 5.9% through 60 months also applies.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Good News!

Thanks gang for the confirming news on Corvette being included in the $2,002 rebate. That is absolutely great news for anynew GM buyer.

Earlier today I called a Detroit area Chevy dealer because the special Olympic pace Corvette was on display there. Unfortunately, I missed out since they told me it just left...:cry:

The GOOD NEWS is the salesman told me they had one silver/black and one black/black '02 Z06 in stock and they would sell either of them for GMS price, AND the $2,002 rebate!!! That equates to approximately $8,000-8,500 OFF MSRP...Can you say BARGAIN! :eek:

If anyone is interested, email me privately, for the name and number of the dealership.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
72 Posts
damn i have bad timing on buying, no 0 percent, no rebate...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts