Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not only is GM on the ropes in the late rounds but they are shafting the sales guys (GM good guys) that have a list of prospective buyers who have put up money. Unlike the loud mouths who comments only amount a zit on an ants ass.

The cats with the lists are seeing an attrition rate that isn't favorable and are just as anxious to see GM post a price ASAP as we are.

Be a patient cats/chicks our time will come and we will be higher on the list because of the village idiots will continue to justify insane prices. By the way some of these idiots don't even own a Z06 less a corvette. A man/woman must know his limitations and the price on one of these cars has it's logical limits. :jammin:

·
Registered
14 Posts
george said:
Not only is GM on the ropes in the late rounds but they are shafting the sales guys (GM good guys) that have a list of prospective buyers who have put up money. Unlike the loud mouths who comments only amount a zit on an ants ass.

The cats with the lists are seeing an attrition rate that isn't favorable and are just as anxious to see GM post a price ASAP as we are.

Be a patient cats/chicks our time will come and we will be higher on the list because of the village idiots will continue to justify insane prices. By the way some of these idiots don't even own a Z06 less a corvette. A man/woman must know his limitations and the price on one of these cars has it's logical limits. :jammin:
??????????????????????

·
Registered
2,888 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
True.............no False..............no True.........I'll just skip this question and come back if there is time left on the test.

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
george said:

I'm being patient................ I think.
Did I miss something???!!! :-?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The village needs what's called a Zippo party if you get my drift (vets talk). The slang was for laughs. Glad it took some
the minds off the wait. But this is poor public relations at it's worse for those who have plunked down some money as I have. I guess we will just have to keep ourselves good natured about it:usa:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts