Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENTIRE CORVETTE TEAM! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Fast:

Thanks for posting the Corvette Racing page! I just saved it in my "Favorites."

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Theirs a "man in black" upstairs that is happy as well.:D I remeber him talking to Andy Pilgrim during the Daytona 500 race over the radio. He asked Andy if he had any advise for him. Andy said "Just keep the pedal to the floor"
:guiness:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
It was a long wait, but worth it - now, let's go for two in a row! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Congrats to whole Corvette crew and developmental staffs. I agree trhat there is a "Man in Black" very happy also since he began the season with them. :cheers: :z:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Kind of a shallow win as Ron Fellows didn't get the driver's championship. He's worked his butt off all season long. That went to Terry Borcheller driving the Saleen S7. Pretty good work for their 1st full year.

Just an observation....too bad the crew put their hands on Ron's car. Would have been nice if they were more aware of the rules. All Ron had to do was finish 4th or higher (in class) to win the driver's championship. Dam shame!!!!
Bob

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Yeah, it was a shame about Ron and perhaps I got it wrong -only heard part of the interview with him. I thought that he said he did need a "little" help. I could be wrong.

As for the Saleens, yeah it was a good year for them and definitely a force to be reckoned with. I still am waiting to see some promised street versions of thes cars. If they are not available to the public by next season, I think Saleen should not be running GTS.

Just my $.02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts