Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to a GM stealer to get my TPMS (Tire sensors) re-programed my new set of tire and wheels.

WHF ! .... a 5 min. job took an 1 hours when the service dept look like a desert ! and the technician did a test drive :anyone:The mechanic had to get the scaner to an other location and carry it on the passenger seat (BS !)

The dealer is Grenier in Macaousche Quebec Canada.
I had problem with this local dealer after working on my Silverado but had no choice to go back to reset the TMIS.

I'm sick and tired of dealer that dont give a Sxhit about customer !

Next time , I will have the the scaner and do it my seft !

PS: If any anyone see a new video of an red Z06 smokining new tire... let me know; I will BBQ his ask !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking of contating GM to complain about this dealer.

I was wondering why these tire only last 12K km without doing a burn out....at least not by me !

·
Chevy Rep
69 Posts
Normando,

I'm sorry you have had this experience. You can call GM of Canada at this number: 800-263-3777 Monday- Friday 7:30am- 11:30pm EST and Saturday 7:30am-6:00pm EST to have them look into your situation.

Evan, Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Normando,

I'm sorry you have had this experience. You can call GM of Canada at this number: 800-263-3777 Monday- Friday 7:30am- 11:30pm EST and Saturday 7:30am-6:00pm EST to have them look into your situation.

Evan, Chevrolet Customer Service
Thanks for the info,s ! I just spoke with GM customer service and a follow up will be made with the dealer service dept.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts