Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone explain WHAT, and WHO is elgible for this..........
I have a dealer, calling me, and my wife is employed buy someone who MAY be........

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
The GM suppiler program is for those emp. that work for a suppiler of GM. I cant remember just what the deal is but it is stamped right on the dealer invoice just as the GMS price is. Their for just as the GMS price their is no haggling to it. If the dealer will do a program like this for you then just ask to see the invoice and there is your price.
:)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
ZO6LS6 said:
Can someone explain WHAT, and WHO is elgible for this..........
I have a dealer, calling me, and my wife is employed buy someone who MAY be........

One can check with the Human Resources folks where they work. HR people should be aware if the company is a qualified supplier to GM and if they are signed into the GM Supplier Vehicle Purchase program.

Most often, the supplier price is a set percentage above GMS. Participation in the program is strictly at the discretion of the dealer. Some do and some do not. Corvette is rarely a vehicle the dealer will sell @ GMS or Supplier.

Rick is correct that pricing for GMO, GMS, and Supplier are clearly marked on the invoice.

An employee for a GM supplier should be able to get the forms from their employer's HR dept.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1fastdog

Just found ALL that out..........seems the problem is DEALER discretion..............
The figure is 3% above,,,,,,,,,,
So, if you can find a dealer who will sell a "Z" at that price you're home free...........
And people in Hell want ice water also..........:p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Re: 1fastdog

ZO6LS6 said:
Just found ALL that out..........seems the problem is DEALER discretion..............
The figure is 3% above,,,,,,,,,,
So, if you can find a dealer who will sell a "Z" at that price you're home free...........
And people in Hell want ice water also..........:p :p :p :p :p
The dealer that has too many in the future may well roll a car @ supplier.

It's the dealer's car so they can charge as much or as little as they please. If a dealer really needs to roll a 'vette they may well sell @ GMS or supplier to stop the floorplan "bleeding"... Corvettes and high dollar vehicles can get expensive to allow to sit on the lot... particularly when model year change comes around...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts