Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a final notice for a( limited time mail offer) GMPP today. I have until February 26 2002 to obtain all benefits described as Basic Guard-Value Guard-Major Guard. Have any of you got one of these plans? I do plan on keeping the car for 5 years or so. What are your thoughts on this? thanks Steve.. :z:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I always buy the 6 yr. 60K mile warranty. Even though I usually trade off before the warranty is up, the unused part is reundable.

Also...the prices are negotiable!! I saved $700 PER VEHICLE by shopping around!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
If i understand this correctly.You have the option of obtaining a extended warrenty ANYTIME during your factory warrenty of(3yrs 36).As long as your factory warrenty has NOT expired you can purchase one.Dealers make alot of extra $$ on this so don't get pressured to buy now.I know a good dealer.If your interested send me a PM. Greg.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have the 84mo/60k mile plan with a $200 deductible. Price will vary depending on your plan, especially with the deductible amount. It's cheaper to buy at the financing office.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Frank, Greg, Z06175mph. Thanks for your replys. There seems to be more options than I thought. Better safe than sorry I guess:D Time to shop around:yeadog: :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts