Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know of dealers giving gms discounts on 2002 Z06's??? I live in the midwest and looking for a Z06.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
UrUpsMn,

Check with our forum dealers, they will steer ya right. Although i'll say IMHO: Gms is hard to get probally more so now with 0.0% but ya dont know if ya dont ask Right.............

:) :) :cheers:

Also, almost forgot Welcome Aboard.........

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome!

Finding GMS on a Z06 *is* a tough. You will not get GMS on the low APR (at least this round).

See my thread in the dealer experience section on GMS:

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5124

Unfortunately, I have heard my dealer isn't giving straight GMS anymore on Z's. I've heard there is a mark-up. I'd give'em a call and see what they say.

If none of this pans out, get on the phone and start dialing! I suggest cold weather dealers (where sales should be slower).

Allocations are being cut back for the holidays. One of our forum vendors (Hi Rick!) suggests that there will be a bit of pent-up demand when production resumes in January. So it may be a while. Though in this economy, I think a lot will depend on incentives. That may work in your favor.

Also, make sure you *KNOW* the dealer's allocation status before you play the 'waiting game'. I suggest requesting a copy of their 'YY37 inbound sheet' if things start to get serious. That will show exactly what allocations they are really getting.

Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Contact one of the Forum Vendors....If they can....they will. Good Luck:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts