Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
20,625 Posts
Mike.........Kate and I have been engaged for a while. My hands are full and my heart is as well. I can not wait for you guys to meet her in BG later this year. If I could only convince her to get married on the assembly line in BG............:yeadog:
Ok....Ok....I imagine both your hands are full :pp: :sneaky: :lol: But does she like Makers Mark? :csmile:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Day 3, the final leg...

Leaving Fort Stockton at 06:00... It was 28 degrees.

Entering New Mexico.

Entering Arizona.

Arriving in Phoenix...

Other Pics from Day 3:
Light starting to break behind us over West Texas

Dawn in West Texas:

Sunrise, behind us over West Texas.

Sunrise on the hills of West Texas.

The New Mexico landscape was quite a bit less hilly than West Texas...

A Border Patrol stop, every car had to pass through, with the possibility of being stopped and searched. neither Tom nor I got stopped, I think they looked at our cars and thought "where in the hell would they put an illegal immigrant"

Some interesting rock formations from Day 3:

Final stats:

2189 miles
24.1 mpg
68.2 average mph

It was a great trip, now for a great weekend.

Mark

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ok....Ok....I imagine both your hands are full :pp: :sneaky: :lol: But does she like Makers Mark? :csmile:
She really isn't too big on drinking Mike. This way I never have to worry about finding someone to drive me home. Not too bad getting raped either when I get home.....:yeadog:

She really hates that picture tho, here's a better one

Jack

·
20,625 Posts
She really isn't too big on drinking Mike. This way I never have to worry about finding someone to drive me home. Not too bad getting raped either when I get home.....:yeadog:

She really hates that picture tho, here's a better one

Jack
Jack....Jack...she has a Ferrari emblem on her shirt! :eek: Does that mean you are going Hi-Priced??? :csmile:

She looks like a Texas Hottie though! :pp: Good job!

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
so.
i am in charlotte nc at lake norman drinkin with some buddies.. had several beers and then i see the makers red wax on the shelf.
i am buzzin a little.. yea.. a little. and say. .give me a makers and coke..

i have everyone smell the drink and tell them .. this is what Zfest smells like..
LOL they just could imagine..

then
my cel phone rings..
its Leslie.. lauren.. dickie speedratchet.. omg.. @!!! i am just talking about them.. I wish i were there.. now mind you .. i am having a blast here. and about to head home.. but . what a suprise to hear the voices of my buddies..

miss u guys

21 - 32 of 32 Posts