Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Florida at the end of the month for a business conference at Disney. Arriving on Friday the 26th, and leaving on Wednesday the 31st. Wife and daughter were supposed to come down for the weekend, but are currently unwilling to fly, so I now have the weekend to myself.

Planning on bringing the golf clubs, was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on either Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday. Would love to meet any of the members from this area.

Also, are there any events that weekend that would be of interest.

G

·
mdickie said:
Going to be in Florida at the end of the month for a business conference at Disney. Arriving on Friday the 26th, and leaving on Wednesday the 31st. Wife and daughter were supposed to come down for the weekend, but are currently unwilling to fly, so I now have the weekend to myself.

Planning on bringing the golf clubs, was wondering if anyone wanted to get together on either Friday afternoon, Saturday, or Sunday. Would love to meet any of the members from this area.

Also, are there any events that weekend that would be of interest.
Mark...I'll see if I can't wrangle some local members from the area :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JC,

I know, I was bummed, but I can't get down there for it, have fun for me..

MeanGreen, that would be great, just wish I was going to the Z with me, not this time, just some POS rental.

Look forward to trying to get together during my stay...

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts