Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
Have the dealer run the vin # for you and see if anything has been done under warranty. Price comes down to each individual on what makes them happy on buying a Z. If the car checks out fine and you like it and are happy with the price, that is what matters. Hard to throw a bottom line price at you because different parts of the country have different selling prices.
Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
$35K reserve not met yet :jawdrop:
That car is worth $35K max IN MY OPINION
Good luck :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
janoz06 said:
$35K reserve not met yet :jawdrop:
That car is worth $35K max IN MY OPINION
Good luck :z:

thanks, ill try and not go over that range, keep it around $35k-ish.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,339 Posts
I agree, I was going to say low to mid 30's, it looks VERY clean:thumb: It's a very nice low mile Z06, but I wouldn't pay $39K!

only mods I see from the pics is the shorty antenna and the shifter

good luck!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
I will disagree with everyone who says 35k. No disrespect but you obviously havent been looking at used 04' Z's with 4k miles in this condition in Texas. I dont know what the reserve is on this car but I'd be willing to bet money that this Dealer is asking 39-40k. Now he probably wont get that, but the car will go for 38k if it is pristine condition.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
nutbush said:
I will disagree with everyone who says 35k. No disrespect but you obviously havent been looking at used 04' Z's with 4k miles in this condition in Texas. I dont know what the reserve is on this car but I'd be willing to bet money that this Dealer is asking 39-40k. Now he probably wont get that, but the car will go for 38k if it is pristine condition.

Agree with you. If it looks as good close up as it does in pitcure 38.5 G's easy. :z:

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
This is an 04, am i missing something, that you can find low mileage 04's for under $35K. :-?

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,194 Posts
gsjack said:
This is an 04, am i missing something, that you can find low mileage 04's for under $35K. :-?

Jack
Not in Texas. 4k miles pristine condition from a dealer 39-40k
From an individual 37-38.5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Very nice condition. Only think I could see is that the passenger really rubbed on the lower door panel. :cen:

Everyone has a story of a low-ball, divorce sale vette. :yeadog:

My guess is that the dealer is going to take $38,500. :)

Lots of beaters out there, but if you want it clean, its going to cost. Plus the C6 is helping to keep the prices firm. :coo:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,273 Posts
I agree, in the Dallas area the cars are still bringing in $37-39K. I paid $37K in June 04 for my 03 with 12K miles, but it had chrome wheels. Thats a good deal @ $38 if they will do it and replace that door panel. Offer them $35 and I think they will keep it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
-$500 for the missng front cover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27 Posts
Looks like a fair price to me! Check the VIN (Carfax). Still under warranty of course. I'd tell 'em to take the SEWELL advertising off of it. Buy it now or below, looks like a good car and deal to me...... :guiness:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Looks just like mine. :guiness:



Go get it! :usa:


:usa:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top