Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I will be heading to the Cleveland Auto Show on Saturday. My brother works for a larger media company in the Cleveland area and because of that I will be able to get into the show about 1 hour earlier than the opening so I will be able to grab pics of the C6 Z06 and C6-R in pretty good angles without worrying about people interfereing.

So ... I guess the question is simple ... what do you want to see ???

I plan to take the following memory cards : 512MB+256MB ... and since my camera takes 8MP images that means I could take upto 350 pics (assuming I dont take any of anything else) ... and my setup would allow me to take those pics and kill both batteries ...

So shoot ... what do you want to see that you may have not seen yet (not PRICE) ... or maybe something in a better angle or larger resolution ... I can even do video, and I will ask if they can start it (and if so ... will take video)

Thanks ... just helping out those who haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I like to see more pictures of the exhaust system.
Also the air filter system
:ity: :ity:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Would love to see a full rear shot (low if possible) showing the new rubber and flared fenders.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Do you have a full rear shot of that. I know that looking at the rear of my Z, just seeing the sexy azz and the wide tires does it for me.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Zippy said:

Headers on the new C6 Z06.
I don't see where the General left a whole lot of Horsepower on the table with the exhaust system. Looks very :coo:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
DavidNJ said:
Were those power seats? How about the bolster?

Thanks,

DavidNJ
Can't say David, the car was on a display stand and I couldn't get close enough to tell.

Zipster :usa: :usa:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts