Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all. With Sonny retired as of today, I lucked out and already had a trip scheduled to follow my car Seq. # 3330 this Thursday & Friday. Therefore, Carl Haas (I am told he is the Asst. Plant Manager) is suppose to take me thru the plant to follow my Black/Mod. Red Z06.

With that said, I will try to communicate several things to Carl:

1. There are entire Forums of dedicated enthusiasts for the C5 and very specifically for the Z06! Especially Z06Vette.com.
2. We are great "advertising" for this brand and GM in general.
3. We have appreciated the efforts of Sonny in the past and this type of ongoing service does mean alot to ALL of us.
4. (I'm sure I missed something but you get the idea - suggestions are welcomed).

Finally, if you have a sequence number in the 3250 to 34xx range, I will try to check on your car for you. Just let me know by tomorrow evening.

Hope this helps......

Regards,
Ken-

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
C5Venom- How 'bout tell my Quicksilver/Mod Red baby that daddy will be there bright and early Monday morning to pick her up /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Her name right now is VIN# 151... she is almost 5 weeks old already and has never seen her parents. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Geez ... I gotta get a grip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-07-31 22:40, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
C5Venom- How 'bout tell my Quicksilver/Mod Red baby that daddy will be there bright and early Monday morning to pick her up /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Her name right now is VIN# 151... she is almost 5 weeks old already and has never seen her parents. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<B>Geez
... I gotta get a grip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

</B>
Chris....She wasn't a preemie was she../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Man! I thought I had it BAD!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Wish I were in your shoes!!! Enjoy it !!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-01 00:14, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
Patience zman... patience /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Please define that word.....Well,my ugly mug may be beside it in the Dictionary..
Yes!! I will try being patient..the best MED I have found thus far is reading these posts and not watching the clock on the wall./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Chris, I'm getting prepared for my drive to the NCM Monday morning. Problem is, I'm going to watch some other lucky guy pick up his Z06 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
C5VENOM, thanks for yer offer! My EB baby should be born today or tomorrow (Sequence #3209). If you are in the neighborhood, mayber you could check on her? Also, she needs a kind person to start her up fo rthe first time...

Thanks...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts