Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many golfers do we have on this forum and what is your handicap? I'm an 8. I play Callaway X-12 irons and Biggest Big Bertha driver.

·
Registered
219 Posts
ZEEE 06,

I play Golf. But, I could not call myself a golfer!! Handicap - 18. I have fun though and loose lots of money!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
My handicap has been as low as 12, I need shoulder surgery so I will probably not be playing this year. I tried to play yesterday, I could not play more that 3 holes. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif But on the bright side my GF was over and answered the phone when my fiancee called, I am really gald they like each other a lot./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Maybe too much.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I never understood the reasoning behind chasing a little white ball around a big cow pasture. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I never understood why someone who worked for Ford would drive a GM product either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yep, play golf too /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Handicap currently at 15,been as low as 12,during the summer /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Clubs fit in the Z06 too /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-29 10:21, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
I never understood why someone who worked for Ford would drive a GM product either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Because Ford doesn't make anything that competes with the Corvette. Besides, I was driving Corvettes WAAAAAAY before I went to work for Ford.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-29 11:03, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-03-29 10:21, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:

Because Ford doesn't make anything that competes with the Corvette. Besides, I was driving Corvettes WAAAAAAY before I went to work for Ford.
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

You could get one of those Cobra's with no interior for about $100k, with your discount it should only cost you about 75k, of course it will be worth 25k.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-29 11:05, ZEEE 06 spewed forth this drivel:
I never understood the reasoning behind owning a poodle either.

Those are the bosses poddles and nothing the big guy can say will make them go away. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
The only sport I really like is a girl that says yes on the first date.

Hey honey you are a good sport.
2000 FRC Mongoose 400
2000 FRC Mongoose 460 (on the injured list)
www.c5frc.com

·
Registered
219 Posts
Candyman - If that score is for 9 holes they just call you handicapped! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

70 Z28 RS
Amish Buggy 1 HP

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm lucky to get 150 at the local put-put golf coarse. You know...the one with the windmills!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I play when ever I get the chance. Lately that has been infrequent due to a new, high visability project at work. They actually expect me to do some of the work.
Maybe we should have Z06 golf outings at various locations. Remember golf is not just about playing the game. Many use it as an excuse to drink for 4 hours. I know that interests many fans of the Z06 and vette owners in general.
The drink-cart girls, bag boys and other players love to check out the car when I pull in at my club. I can imagine how they would react when they see a dozen of them.

If any of you are interested let's talk about organizing something. Obviously it is always golf season in Florida.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts