Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Gonna be in town for Mother's Day next Saturday and Sunday.

Wondering if anyone wants to get together at the Nashua Hooter's between 12:00 and 1:00 on Saturday for some wings, a few :guiness:, and a few :rofl:.

Family business will keep from being able to go to the Red Hook brewery event, but anyone interested in a couple hours at Hooter's, post in here and I will see you next weekend.

Mark

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mark,

Would have been great to see you ....but... committed to attending a neighbor's son's Bar Mitzvah which is all day Saturday (my first one). :-?

Sunday's bad too as some buddy's and I got Red Sox tickets so our wives could enjoy Mother's day alone with the kids. :sneaky:

Ralph

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, Ralph, Sunday is out, its the reason we are making the trip to start with. Sorry I won't be able to catch up with you this trip, next time though...

Mark

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
depending on when the hooters thing is I'll go. Red hook is prob gonna be done around 3:00 latest. Not sure I'm coming home but if I can make it I will. Other option is friday.
Brian

·
Registered
224 Posts
Right noe the weather doesn't look good for Saturday and Sunday I have plans. How long are you in town Mark?

John

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey Mark Our event got canned if your around and going anywhere let us know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts