Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
DJWorm said:
First screw up....
At least it's only a DSOM.
I guess in spite of it's weight distrbuiton, it developed "a push".

Chris Economaki: "Junior, tell the viewers the difference between being tight and having a push, and being loose".

Junior Johnson: "Waaal, tight is when the front end hits the wall first."
"Ahhhnnddd, loose is when the ass-end hits the wall first".

Chris: "AAAhhhheeemmm, ah thanks Junior, now for a brief time-out for our sponsors".
:D

·
Registered
765 Posts
It's likely one of the three that I have heard about - the wheels are about $900 each to replace, and there are no crash parts available yet.

·
Registered
369 Posts
warhawkmcdaniel said:
The story I heard was the car stops so fast it pulled the front end off!

:pp:
Now that's funny!

·
Registered
576 Posts
One of those GM test engineers we keep talking about is going to have some explaining to do!!! "My dog ate my road map??" Thank goodness it was only a DSOM. I saw a C6 DSOM on the interstate last Sunday looking really good in the bright sunshine.

GOLD72 ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
GOLD72 said:
One of those GM test engineers we keep talking about is going to have some explaining to do!!!
"My dog ate my road map??" . .
That is a perfectly acceptable explaination to their boss and the chain of command.
So is the "a phantom car ran me off the road" defense.
"My mistress in the right front seat was 'distracting' me is not." :bang:

·
Registered
139 Posts
TetraU said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: But that might have been what really took place. :p :D
Most likely not, but my potential cause "guess" is based on previous accident investigation "accident causation evaluation". :NoNo:

Cell phone "distraction" is not nearly as much fun.
Or as "hard" to explain. :D

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Fat chick at Burgers R us leaned on the front clip to pick up a fry she dropped. Was totally uncontious of the cars damage only concern was to corner that fry that got away and down it. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts