Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and a new "first new" vette owner in the making. I went to two smaller dealers attempting to order a 02 Z06. Both were close to where I am, SE Minnesota. I am now dealing with the second dealer trying to get my car ordered.
Allocation, allocation allocation. In the meantime I learned about Rick and Monica at Maxie Price. Both Rick and Monica have given me more "customer service" than either of the two others combined.
I have lost a $2500.00 deposit with the first dealer and the car was never ordered, I was just on a waiting list to get one this winter sometime.
IMO if you want customer service, fast phone call returns, promt email returns, call Rick or Monica and Maxie Price. I wish I had known and done that
from the start. If I would have known and called them at the start I would be sending this off while sitting in a new Z06.
Take care all, thanks for a wonderfull group
Jim and Carol:)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Sure beats 'Customer No Service' :D

It takes a long time to win back a lost customer. I wish all business people recognized this when dealing with customers.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We may make it

Late this PM we did receive info and fax that shows that we may be in the process for sure. I did receive faxed material that the car now has been allocated to the dealer. Please keep your fingers crossed for us. It is starting to look like the car may very well be built in Sept.
Thanks all for the support
:)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
JLH, don't know your situation and really none of my business, but why wouldn't the first dealer give back your deposit. Seems to me a dealer has no legal right to keep it if he never ordered you a car. Ever hear of the BBB? :(

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have tried to get the money back in a very nice way. I would rather not cause hard feelings but that is not working at all so I guess I have no choice other than to move forward. The fact that the car was never ordered and I was just on a waiting list, and not first, makes it difficult to understand.:eek:

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
JLH-Z06 said:
I have tried to get the money back in a very nice way. I would rather not cause hard feelings but that is not working at all so I guess I have no choice other than to move forward. The fact that the car was never ordered and I was just on a waiting list, and not first, makes it difficult to understand.:eek:
There is no way in HELL that some slimeball would screw me outta my hard earned money!

Sometimes... being nice just doesn't get your point across. :(

I hope you stand up for yourself... good luck :) :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts