Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
If you always hold out for the 'latest greatest' you will NEVER buy because every year there is some kind of improvement. Beent that way since Henry Ford started mass producing cars!

Buy now and enjoy, or wait forever for the 'best' Vette and never have one in your garage :D.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Totally agree with you Don. That is one of the reasons this forum was started. :cool:

A lot of the new members might not remember, but before the Z was first introduced, nearly every post was a bash against us that had them on order. It was incredible.

BTW, what is that crap on the side of that Vette?? :lol: :lol: :lol: That has got to be some of the cheesiest graphics I have ever seen!! :lol: Looks like something the ricers would use. :lol:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
fcalmes said:

A lot of the new members might not remember, but before the Z was first introduced, nearly every post was a bash against us that had them on order. It was incredible.

Frank, I remember only all too well. It was like if you were a 'Z06 guy' you were now in a club that meant no matter what you posted, even if it wasn't Z06 related, you were bashed.

I've enjoyed driving mine for a whole year before the '02's came out. I've met a lot of friends because of it :D

I could understand being upset if I bought a 2001 late in the model year because the dealer said 'definitely no changes' for 2002, and I didn't know about this forum.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I think the bottom line is we've got them, we love them, so what other people think or say is meaningless. IMHO
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
223 Posts
too kewl fer skewl

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
beyond performance I'd have to say the Z body style kicks A$$. Don't know what it is about it but it just looks better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts