Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to say that I must move on, I am entirely too big for this car! I love the hell out of it though, it just is not practical for me. If any of you are intrerested it is a 2002 QS/B Z06 with 3k miles in absolutely immaculate condition, no mods except I put $3500 dollar 18'' front and 19'' rear Italia Riva wheels, looks awesome! Please leave your email address in your post if you are interested, and I will send some pics. You can get it for thousands off of brand new. Thanks to all of you.:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Sorry to hear that you'll be selling that fabulous car. :(

I pick mine up this week. :D

If you're interested in selling your tires and wheels, let me know. I like the Riva's.

Do you have any prob's with Traction Control error messages with the up sized wheels?

Noah

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey StreetLegal? Just how big a guy are you? I'm 6'5" and right on 300 lbs, wear size 16 shoes and 38" inseam pants. With no helmet on my short hair just touches the headliner and with a helmet on I have to squish myself down. I pulled two of the four seat springs and it helped and I plan on yanking the other two as well. How do you not fit?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Street Legal,, you must be one big dude! I'm 6'2 285 lb,s plenty of head room, and the seat is not back all the way like it is in everything else I drive.:-?

·
Registered
327 Posts
QKSLR... You have lots of headroom? Sheesh, I can barely fit my hand (flat) between my head and the headliner. I sit with the seat all the way down, all the way back and the seat back layed back. I'm 6'5" 300 lbs and have a short torso too. I wear 38" inseam pants. With a helmet on it was rediculous. Almost didn't get the car (the dealership was kinda freaked out by me sitting in a '01 Z06 with a helmet on seeing if I would fit) but figured I would make do. I ripped two of the four seat springs out and that helped. I'm pulling the other two out before this Thurs... Got another track day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts