Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And they said that the ordering process will begin within the next two weeks. He didn't have an exact time, but said they should have the paperwork in in no more than two weeks, then I get to pick out all the options I want. I'm pretty excited. He said production starts July 25th, and generally the cars are rolled out about 6 weeks after that.

I know I'll get all of this info once I go order the car, but I was curious if anyone knew how the payment went when you do a factory delivery. Do I have to pay for the car at the dealership ahead of time, or do I pay at the factory? Another question I have is...I heard a rumor that you may be able to get the actual dyno sheets for your specific car. Has anyone else heard of this, and would you know how I could possibly purchase that?

On a side note (and I'm sure everyone already knows this), when the paperwork comes in they will then know the exact prices of the cars. I can report back once I get the price sheet, but I'm sure several people will beat me to it :)

Just an FYI, I have decided to go with the Lemans Blue, and probably a grey interior. I plan on getting every option available except for the polished wheels, and the front license plate.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Go to National Corvette Museum web sight and look up Museum Delivery. All the info is there. Option R8C. Or http://www.corvettesbyrickdaniel.com/museumdelivery.html

It's $490.00. I'm going to get aMuseum Delivery also since I live about 350 miles away. A good break in drive away.

Thanks for the update. :usa:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Getting the dyno sheets would be pretty cool actually. Looking forward to more info on that. Also how does the scheduling work for the museum delivery. Do you get to tell them when you want to pick the car up or do they tell you when to be there. For instance, if i am high up on a list, and could hypothetically get my car early, but couldnt do museum delivery until october then can i chose to take delivery of the car in october or no.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Man, I am excited for you guys! :cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Lankhoss said:
And they said that the ordering process will begin within the next two weeks. He didn't have an exact time, but said they should have the paperwork in in no more than two weeks, then I get to pick out all the options I want. I'm pretty excited. He said production starts July 25th, and generally the cars are rolled out about 6 weeks after that.

I know I'll get all of this info once I go order the car, but I was curious if anyone knew how the payment went when you do a factory delivery. Do I have to pay for the car at the dealership ahead of time, or do I pay at the factory? Another question I have is...I heard a rumor that you may be able to get the actual dyno sheets for your specific car. Has anyone else heard of this, and would you know how I could possibly purchase that?

On a side note (and I'm sure everyone already knows this), when the paperwork comes in they will then know the exact prices of the cars. I can report back once I get the price sheet, but I'm sure several people will beat me to it :)

Just an FYI, I have decided to go with the Lemans Blue, and probably a grey interior. I plan on getting every option available except for the polished wheels, and the front license plate.
Very Cool! Congrats! What dealer are you with and what # are you?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I'm number 5 on the list at Les Stanford Chevrolet, and yes, my salesman called today and left a message....I'll call him tomorrow morning! :cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I'm on a local dealerships list. I'm on a bunch of women's lists also but we can't talk about that here. :rofl:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
I'm happy for you Guys :drunken:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm just on a local dealership list, Maxie Price in Loganville. I have no idea what number I was on the list, but the sales rep told me they had a couple hundred when I signed up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts