Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just A Few Things I Would Like To Get Rid Of.
Walter Payton Authentic Jersey. Tags Still On It. Lebron James Authentic Rookie Jersey. Tags Still On It. One Rear Bmw M5 Rim. Never Mounted. 2 Kewood 7" Headrest Monitors From My Escalade. Just Thought I Would See If Anyone Was Interested.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay Guys Hr Monitors Have Sold. As For The Rim I Can Email U Some Pics. And Just So U Do Know, The Rim Is Brand New And Has Never Been Mounted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
update: hr monitors are sold, if anything falls through i will let everyone know. the rim and jersey i still have. i tried to send emails to those requesting pics. however i must have done something wrong. it came back undelivered. if u all could please send me an email at [email protected] with what u would like pics of and i will send them again. sorry for the trouble.

rich

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HR MONITORS ARE GONE BUT THE JERSEY AND RIM REMAIN. I WILL ACCEPT ANY FAIR OFFERS. LET ME KNOW AND I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING ON ALL ITEMS. EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED AT ALL. [email protected]

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
The 'For Sale - Parts and Cars' section is not intended to be used as a 'clean-out-the-attic' place to sell misc items non-car related.

I'm not going to close this thread but please do not use this section for anything but cars or car parts in the future.

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just so you know i had this post under misc. but i was moved to here. so please dont yell at me. if you would like to move it, go right ahead and do so. thanks

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
SPEEDWAYZ06 said:
just so you know i had this post under misc. but i was moved to here. so please dont yell at me. if you would like to move it, go right ahead and do so. thanks

Speedway: First of all, please don't TELL a moderator how to run this site. Secondly, the point remains this is a car Forum, lets keep it to that. It is not a Saturday garage sale.You were given some slack as a new member, but please adhere to the advice you were given.

Joe

·
Registered
744 Posts
SPEEDWAYZ06 said:
Just A Few Things I Would Like To Get Rid Of.
Walter Payton Authentic Jersey. Tags Still On It. Lebron James Authentic Rookie Jersey. Tags Still On It. One Rear Bmw M5 Rim. Never Mounted. 2 Kewood 7" Headrest Monitors From My Escalade. Just Thought I Would See If Anyone Was Interested.
I'm interested in the Payton Jersey. Email or PM price. I'm in Chicago. We couls compare car notes at the same time...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FiveOJoe said:
Speedway: First of all, please don't TELL a moderator how to run this site. Secondly, the point remains this is a car Forum, lets keep it to that. It is not a Saturday garage sale.You were given some slack as a new member, but please adhere to the advice you were given.

Joe
joe, i think you took my last post the wrong way. i wasnt trying to tell you how to run your site. im sorry you see this as just a car forum, i see it more as a community. and even in a community people do have things to sell. im sure that there are many members that have non car parts they wouldnt mind getting rid of. may i suggest maybe a sub forum called garage sale classifieds? it has worked really well on numerous other forums. and its only a suggestion. i did not mean to offend you or the site. it wont happen again. and i do appologize if i did something wrong.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i can vouge for the seller. he is a good guy. I have bought his Giovanna attacks off of his escalade, along with a nav system, a flip screen dvd player and some more stuff.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
SPEEDWAYZ06 said:
joe, i think you took my last post the wrong way. i wasnt trying to tell you how to run your site. im sorry you see this as just a car forum, i see it more as a community. and even in a community people do have things to sell. im sure that there are many members that have non car parts they wouldnt mind getting rid of. may i suggest maybe a sub forum called garage sale classifieds? it has worked really well on numerous other forums. and its only a suggestion. i did not mean to offend you or the site. it wont happen again. and i do appologize if i did something wrong.
Your comments and suggestions are appreciated Speedway, but may I suggest something to you. You have been on the site for less than a month and all of your posts have been sales, including the sale of your Z06. May I suggest that you spend a little more time in this "community' before you start making suggestions about sub-forums and better ways to run this site. Joe indicated in his post the reason why the site strongly discourages the sale of non car related items and this rule has kept the site from becoming a 'garage sale' for 4 years.
Thanks for your cooperation!

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IM SO GLAD THAT YOU GUYS THINK I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A SHORT TIME. BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW THE TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH FOR THE PAST YEAR, JUST TO BE ABLE TO POST ON HERE, YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. I HAVE WRITTEN NUMEROUS EMAILS TO A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE. AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. HAD SOMEONE GOTTEN BACK TO ME I WOULD HAVE BEEN A MEMBER CLOSE TO A YEAR AGO. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS ANY AUTHORITY, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT UNDER THE EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]. AND THAT ACCOUNT WAS OPENED OVER A YEAR AGO. IM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND TO MY LATEST EMAIL ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO POST. I HAVE BEEN A GHOST ON THIS FORUM, AND READ NEARLY EVERY POST FOR THE LAST YEAR OR SO. SO PLEASE DONT TREAT ME LIKE SOME NEW GUY. AND IF AFTER THIS POST I NEED TO BE BANNED OR WHATEVER GO AHEAD AND DO SO. I HAVE TRIED TO BE AS NICE AS COULD, BUT ALL I SEEM TO GET ARE RUDE REPLIES AND QUITE HONESTLY IM SICK OF IT. I HAD EXPECTED MUCH MORE FROM THIS FORUM AND ITS LEADERS, BUT I WAS SADLY MISTAKEN.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
SPEEDWAYZ06 said:
IM SO GLAD THAT YOU GUYS THINK I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR A SHORT TIME. BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW THE TROUBLE I WENT THROUGH FOR THE PAST YEAR, JUST TO BE ABLE TO POST ON HERE, YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION. I HAVE WRITTEN NUMEROUS EMAILS TO A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE. AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. HAD SOMEONE GOTTEN BACK TO ME I WOULD HAVE BEEN A MEMBER CLOSE TO A YEAR AGO. AND I WOULD LOVE TO SPEAK TO SOMEBODY ON THIS FORUM WHO HAS ANY AUTHORITY, BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND. I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT UNDER THE EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]. AND THAT ACCOUNT WAS OPENED OVER A YEAR AGO. IM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND TO MY LATEST EMAIL ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO POST. I HAVE BEEN A GHOST ON THIS FORUM, AND READ NEARLY EVERY POST FOR THE LAST YEAR OR SO. SO PLEASE DONT TREAT ME LIKE SOME NEW GUY. AND IF AFTER THIS POST I NEED TO BE BANNED OR WHATEVER GO AHEAD AND DO SO. I HAVE TRIED TO BE AS NICE AS COULD, BUT ALL I SEEM TO GET ARE RUDE REPLIES AND QUITE HONESTLY IM SICK OF IT. I HAD EXPECTED MUCH MORE FROM THIS FORUM AND ITS LEADERS, BUT I WAS SADLY MISTAKEN.
I have no idea what your talking about in terms of not being able to sign up for the site. If you are having or have had problems signing on, the only one that can assist you in this is the site administrator JC (N4C5S).

As for your righteous indignation over how you've been treated.... the only thing I can say is to repeat what has already been said.
We do not allow 'Garage sale' posts here!!!
Is there any part of that you don't understand fully???

We are not going to start allowing 'Garage sale' posts here in the future

I cut you some slack initially because you were new to the site, otherwise I would have deleted the entire thread

End of story.....

Mike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WELL THANKS FOR BEING SO NICE ABOUT IT. :bs: THANKS TO SUCH KIND MODERATORS, THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST. MIKE YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP A BIT. YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANY MORE "GARAGE SALE" POSTS. IM DONE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MODERATORS OF ANY FORUM AS RUDE AS YOU GUYS. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS. AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. :roll:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts