Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching 4-post lifts for the past couple of months by looking, talking to the various sellers and asking for opinions on various car-related web sites. I narrowed my choices down to Superior, Stinger and Cytech and then tried to work the best deal possible focussed on overall value. I had heard about the CF group purchase that took place last summer and called Superior to get the details and asked if they would honor the same deal today. After a little haggling they agreed! Yahoo!!! - I got the SR7H lift, casters, jacking bridge, 3 drip trays and aluminum ramps for $3,250 delivered anywhere in the US (it cost me an additional $150 to get it brought right to my plant in Canada). They said they would also honor this deal to others if they acted quickly. If you are interested, give Tom at Superior a call at 800-526-9992. He is a super guy to work with and I heard nothing but positive comments from everyone that I found who owned one. Also, they are extra wide compared to the others out there and come in red, blue and black. For reference, Stinger's show special was $3,550 and didn't include frieght (count on $200-$300 extra), and Cytech would not deal and was $4,060 delivered anywhere in the US. Superior will offer the lift alone for $2,850 delivered and will reduce the package price by $100 for those who don't want the lightweight aluminum ramps.

Hope this helps someone else out.

Mark :cheers:

·
Registered
945 Posts
Congrats on your 4 post. I just got mine about 2 weeks ago from Double Park. Price seems to be very close to what I paid for mine. Unless you have to pay brokerage fees. I was going to go with superior but, the rep for double park lives ten minutes from my house, and he delivered and setup the same day.(no extra charge) It was a no brainer for me. Also, I stretched one of the cables (my fault) and he came and replaced it free. I think yours is also a top quality lift and you will be very happy with it. I liked the extra 15?? inches of clearance between posts, but it I think it would of been too wide for me to get my Grand Cheroke in the other stall. I think you made the right choice. Once again congrats, you will enjoy it!:cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks IMA and Black!

Actually, I talked to David in AB and he was very nice. However, he wanted $5,400 CDN to deliver to the terminal in Toronto and that didn't include the casters, jacking bridge or aluminum ramps. This superior deal is $5,200 CDN and includes all of the above delivered right to my office! Either way, they are both great lifts and you got yours assembled and delivered to your house - that's worth $500-$600 for sure.

Mark:)

·
Registered
400 Posts
I just ordered one from Tom myself. I got air bag lifts though instead of casters so I can swap wheelsand tires easily. Tom has a guy in Macon, GA that will accept delivery of the lift and also do the install (reasonably) which eliminates virtually all the hassle.

Now, if I could find somebody to clean out my garage. :(

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and congrats Bibsuit :cheers:

I have to admit that I still can't believe I'm finally taking the plunge on getting a lift after lusting after them for years :) I have asked Tom to ship my lift in mid-March so it arrives just as the snow melts.

Hope you got the group price Bibsuit!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
Thanks for the post Zedder! I'm gonna pull the trigger in the spring, but will definitely print these details and use in my decision. Enjoy. :cheers:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No sweat JTBear!

I was going to wait 'till the Spring also, but I had checked around enough to feel comfortable and I didn't want to lose out on this price. I just had to give Tom a $200 deposit to hold it until the Spring. Do your homework and talk to lots of people before buying. For what it's worth, Superior sold 52 lifts during the group purchase last summer!

Good luck :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If anyone is interested in this deal from last year, I just spoke with Phil from Superior and he has agreed to honor this price for anyone that is interested :D I let another site member have my lift deal after purchasing some land last year and have just placed my order for another one today. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Superior in any way and I am not profiting from any lifts purchased. Just trying to help other members out :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts