Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend just picked up an '01 Z06 and was wondering what the "clip" on the right side of the trunk space is for? Thanks in advance...

and yes, he should be registering soon....he posts as "eticket" over on the CF.

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
It's an anchor point for a child seat.

It'll be nice to have both of you as members :)

Vince :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
Mark,

That hook is for a top strap used on a Child Restraint seat. You will find all the information on page 1-35 of the owners manual.

:)

Sorry Vince, didn't see your post. :)
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Manatee said:
It's an anchor point for a child seat.

It'll be nice to have both of you as members :)

Vince :z:
thanks...I've been here ever since Frank showed me the light, not that the 2008 registration date indicates that :lol:

Mark
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,151 Posts
MeanGreen2000 said:


thanks...I've been here ever since Frank showed me the light, not that the 2008 registration date indicates that :lol:

Mark
2008 ? I hear Miss Cleo needs some more psychics :D


Vince :z:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
No, no please keep it, I like seeing that I am registered before a lot of people, it makes me feel good...By the way all you 2008 people, how does the C6 look???:D :D :D

That post with Ms. Cleo is hilarious....Man that lady drives me nutz, she makes every man sound like they cheat on their partner
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Vetteless said:
No, no please keep it, I like seeing that I am registered before a lot of people, it makes me feel good...By the way all you 2008 people, how does the C6 look???:D :D :D

That post with Ms. Cleo is hilarious....Man that lady drives me nutz, she makes every man sound like they cheat on their partner
love it, the Electron Green C6 Z07 ROCK :D:D:D

Mark
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top