Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
......today. Ordered it through Lingenfelter. Nicely made unit. Comes with 2 freezable gel paks. Three velco straps on each side to attatch it and a big velco loop in front to go around throttle body. Matches car nicely.....Black with Red Lettering ....OOOOOH!!!!

Pouch is flame retardant but I will not have it on car during short autocross runs (although the manufacturer says you can and recommends it). I will use it to cool the intake and Throttle Body between runs.

We'll see if it works.

www.procooler.com
www.lingenfelter.com

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I have an additional Pro Cooler Intake Cooler w/ 2 gel-ice inserts in color of RED. Let me know if anyone wants them ... $100 shipped anywhere in the states.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Hey Bliss,.. How well do the gel-packs work in cooling the intake on the ls-1/ls-6's...I know that the l-98's and the lt-1's benefit greatly cause those intakes heat up quite a bit. Keep us posted cause I might order some!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Well - they help drop temp around 20 degrees, at least. I recommend them for 1/4 miles drag racing ... you can even keep them on, like mine has the straps.

I sent 2 emails to DJWorm, no reply - yet he says he bought it, 2 threads ago. btw .... my private message box is empty now

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Why don't you send me your # - to [email protected] and simply speak with me, because this private message and aol mail doesn't seem to work out, it's the timing and mailbox size, it's gotta be. I still have the procooler, in RED - if anyone is interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts