Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black and beautiful!!! I got a really good deal! The car was ordered for someone else, but they backed out of it! I would like to call and thank him. I got it for $2500 under msrp with 6 miles on it. My family has been dealing with this local dealer for many years, which always helps. The car just wants to go, but I'm going to be patient through the break-in period. The sound from the exhaust is awesome, definitely louder than a 01 z. The ride is so sooth!

One question: when would it be safe to start applying Zaino to my baby??

Thanks to all on this forum who answered all my questions leading up to the aquisition of the car!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Autolover,

Congrats on the new Z! Nice deal. ;) From what I've heard from the Zaino experts, you can apply it right away. I've been waiting a bit longer with mine; I'm letting it bake in the sun for a week or two. I think the Zaino is safe, its that Dawn wash job that I'm worried about.

Now if only Zaino made something to repel brake dust, that stuff is collecting like *crazy* on the back end of my Yellow Z! :(

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you were at the right place at the right time! :D

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Congrats.
I have had mine for three weeks now and just put Zaino on. Looks great. As my car was still extremely clean and had never been waxed, I skipped the dawn wash and just used the Zaino cleaner.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new purchase! I was wondering if they had stopped making black! :eek:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Congrats on your new black beauty!!!

Welcome to the forum!!!

Wait till you get it broke in!

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Congrats!! Bet you are still smiling too,right!!?:)

Zaino that baby NOW!! Shine her and then ride her!!!!
:eek:

Mine is rolling off the assembly line in 7 days!!!!! BG...Here I come..again!! Luckily,mine was purchased from Campbell Chevy there in BG...so they tell me there,it should be at the Dealership,nlt Monday,the 17th!!!

Zman

1 - 11 of 11 Posts