Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those trying to track production info, I got my sequence number (5542), My TPW is 8/20 and the car should come off the line late on 8/22 or 8/23.

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Jerboa:

WOW! How did you do that?

Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif CONGRATS!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

On 2001-08-13 11:38, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Jerboa:

If any one can Jerboa can!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
You go, Girl!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Now you will really have a lot to talk about at dinner Tuesday night...

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

On 2001-08-13 11:38, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Jerboa:

Zippy,

I got the info by putting R8C (Museum Delivery) on my original order. Judy at the museum gets notified when R8C cars are scheduled for production. She gave me my sequence number and build date this morning. We are negotiating on a delivery date now.

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
186 Posts
Another good reason to go with NCM delivery!
I also got my Seq number and will be flying out today at 7PM for a three day visit to Bowling Green with hopes of seeing my car on the line.
NCM Delivery scheduled for 10:30AM 8/32/01.

·
Registered
331 Posts
hey jerboa,
congrats on your tpw and sequence number....it wont be long now till you have your new set of wheels!!!!!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Jerboa,

You'll have it very soon.Hope to see some pics.G /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts