Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whooooopppeeeeee!!! Yes! Got the call I have been waiting on for an eternity it seems. Campbell Chevy notified me this morning,my Mil.Yellow Z06 order had been generated by GM and has a build date,the week of 8/20!!AND giving me $1000 off sticker to boot!!

Guys..please allow me to thank ALL the Members whom have been involved to this point,in making this torturous wait bearable for me. You guys are the best!! I can only wish all those out there,who are still waiting,try to be patient...like I haven't been:).....that CALL will come!!

Zman

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Congratulations, Zman. If you think the wait has been bad so far, just wait. The closer it gets (for me), the more unbearable it becomes.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Congrats!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Tequila can help you get through the wait!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jerry-frank.........
agreed! the wait now is going to be longer./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and yes!! pop the corks! Treat is on me!! Tequila have corks?:)

Zman

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Don't know about the cork, but you can keep the worm ...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

On 2001-07-26 15:47, PAINTDOG spewed forth this drivel:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...Glad to hear the good news Dave!

Wow!! Just think about it!! 2 West Virginians having 2 of the most awesome cars on the planet Earth!!!..Thanks jason! And only 80 miles apart!

·
Registered
345 Posts
I can almost see the smile and hear the wringing of the hands......

·
Registered
1,058 Posts

On 2001-07-26 15:44, Jerry Velders spewed forth this drivel:
Don't know about the cork, but you can keep the worm ...
Hey, don't throw the worm away! I want to keep it with the one that invaded my computer so I'll have a matched set. jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Hey congrats about the call. My dealer called me today to inform me that my electron blue Z06 will be built the week of 8/13. Good news but it still seems sooooo far away yet! The waiting is getting to me! Bill

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zman:

Congrats!!!! I'm really am x-cited for 'ya!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to all!!!! Now,if I could go hibernate someplace for about 3 weeks. Nah! I will just keep tuned in here on the Forum!!

Paintdog-80 miles in 30 minutes?My calculations have it,if the Z06 will cruise at 170...should take us approximately 22 minutes.../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
zman...sleeping with a grin tonight..!:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts