1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was my friends camera, its a Sony expensive something or other. it does take very good pictures tho!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Car looks great with that dark tint! :coo:

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
Wow, and I thought my 15% was dark. :eek2: Around here, those would most certainly draw the attention of the "locals." :yeadog:

BTW...looks great. :thumb:

Don

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Looks Great :coo:

·
Registered
128 Posts
That looks great! About how much did it run you to get that done? I have a black Z and I am going to tint mine very soon. I would like to go 5% like yours but that's an easy ticket for the cops here....by the way, your old camaro looks bad ass!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the compliments guys!

My cousin owns a truck accessory store at home in Houston that does tinting and he gave me a really good deal! :coo: Hopefully here in the small town of Denton it wont draw any attention :jammin:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Don Benson said:
Wow, and I thought my 15% was dark. :eek2: Around here, those would most certainly draw the attention of the "locals." :yeadog:

BTW...looks great. :thumb:

Don
Don, you can't always be afraid. Are a man or a mouse? I got mine done 5% all-around, which makes me a man. Then when/if I get pulled over, I become a mouse and the excuses start pouring out, lol. Honestly, I havent been pulled over yet and have had them on for quite some time. Between the 5% tint, and my exhaust, I am quite suprised. I used to put my windos down when I saw the locals to avoid any problems, now that its winter, I drive right by and still havent had any problems. Of course Ill be pulled over tomorrow though, lol.

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
MPRTKLR said:
Don, you can't always be afraid. Are a man or a mouse? I got mine done 5% all-around, which makes me a man. Then when/if I get pulled over, I become a mouse and the excuses start pouring out, lol. Honestly, I havent been pulled over yet and have had them on for quite some time. Between the 5% tint, and my exhaust, I am quite suprised. I used to put my windos down when I saw the locals to avoid any problems, now that its winter, I drive right by and still havent had any problems. Of course Ill be pulled over tomorrow though, lol.
Yeah, but you don't live in Hillsborough, where the police really have nothing better to do. I got pulled over within a month of having my car for the front plate (or should I say, lack thereof). So, needless to say, the tint thing is certainly on the back of my mind. But so far, so good. :yeadog:

Don

·
Registered
292 Posts
LOL, I was just bustin on you. That doesnt sound like a fun place though if you were pulled over just for the front plate. Then again, it all depends on the cop. I was pulled over in my GTO once for the liscense plate bulb being out. It probably cost me $5 in gas for me to slow down, come to a stop, turn it off, fire it back up and regain speed, all b/c someone wanted to bust my balls.......or check out my car, since cops can be car people too! Either way, I bought my car in NJ and it has the front plate, did you buy the front filler somewhere? if so please PM me where, b/c I hate the way the front plate looks and would love to buy the filler and then put the Corvette lettering on.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Tint looks good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts