Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys, Zippy and I are at it again. We were invited to visit Spectre Werkes by John Thawley and snap a few pictures, something he very rarely allows someone to do. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed the visit.

Oh, and you'll see Snowman's Vette in the progress of having new body panels installed.

Snowman's Evil C5...

Moroso's Black Hardtop recieving engine mods....

Thawley's new C5 hood design....

Misc. hood just sitting around...PRETTY!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great pics Frank! I especially like this one:

I didn't know the whole drivetrain could be dropped like that! Cool! That hood looks like Z06 Junkie's

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
As usual, Frank takes excellent pictures!

What I want to know is, who is the Joker with the torch red belt on, in the background of one of the pictures? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-04-04 21:42, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
What I want to know is, who is the Joker with the torch red belt on, in the background of one of the pictures? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LMAO...I think that Joker is that crazy guy that likes to color coordinate his clothes with his car. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif What??? No Torch Red socks??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Wait till tomorrow. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Ever heard the expression, "You ain't seen nothin yet." /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm trying real hard to catch up with you guys tomorrow night. This will be the maiden voyage for my new toy. If you see a Torch Red FRC with a pair of legs hanging out of the trunk, you'll know the audio installer was not quite through when I left!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
John:

LMAO! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Electron Blue Zipster! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts