Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out running around and decided I'd take a quick run through Hendrick Chevrolet, not realized I'd get to see the two newest colors on some C6's they had recently received. Thumbs up for Montery Red, I REALLY like that color. I think it would look great on a Z06, should GM see fit to offer it. I was a bit let-down with Velocity Yellow. Just goes to show you can't really tell from pictures on the internet what something looks like in person, as thought for sure I would like it. Velocity Yellow reminds me of the Zinc Yellow Ford used on the Mustangs a few years back. It looks a bit like a banana that didn't quite get ripe. Can't say I cared for it at all.

Now what we really need in the selection is a nice dark green. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
The total roduction in the years they offered the dark green (Dark Bowling Green Metallic) was 69309...they built 2582 green ones during those years...not enough people loved it to continue production..I liked it but unfortunately not enough consumers did..

·
Registered
229 Posts
I think the Spiral Gray Metallic was a great color. Bet it would look great on the C6, especially the C6Z

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
amriche said:
I think the Spiral Gray Metallic was a great color. Bet it would look great on the C6, especially the C6Z
I agree. Either that or a dark charcoal (Like Ford's Dark Shadow Gray, if you know what that is) would look very nice on a C6.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts

Color choice is an individual preference..I kinda like this one.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Zippy said:

Zippy :z: :z:
Saw one at Jerry's across from the NCM.
I like it better than the MY, good choice Tony.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Velocity yellow is brighter than the MY, in the sun you almost have to shade your eyes.

I agree with the comments on Spiral Gray, a great color, would look great on a C5Z.

Mark

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
QUOTE=Zippy]

Zippy :z: :z:[/QUOTE]

Zippy, you ordering the V-yellow ???

Let us know.
Bill. :cry:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts