Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it's been a while since I've been around. I just tried to seperate myself from the corvette world for a little bit cause I couldn't afford to get one just yet. Now that I've finished the move and have job security (haha) again, I'm starting to look at the forums again. Still have to wait to get one, but I got a winter car (an old CJ jeep I'm fixing up) now I just wait until I have a bit more money. Sorry for the ramble but I had to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading...

·
Registered
641 Posts
reddeath said:
Sorry it's been a while since I've been around. I just tried to seperate myself from the corvette world for a little bit cause I couldn't afford to get one just yet. Now that I've finished the move and have job security (haha) again, I'm starting to look at the forums again. Still have to wait to get one, but I got a winter car (an old CJ jeep I'm fixing up) now I just wait until I have a bit more money. Sorry for the ramble but I had to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading...

The excitement is the wait and the hunt. Good luck on your venture and saving.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Damn glad to have you back!!! Don't worry about not having a vette. It took me awhile too:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Hey reddeath!

Glad to have you around! Sometimes the paths is twisty-turny, but it seems to always be worth the trip. :cheers:

dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts