Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I get 10 sales, I can do the Aussie clutch for $925, shipped.
This includes pressure plate, disc, flywheel, slave cylinder with TO bearing, ARP bolt kit and installation tool.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weight is about the same as stock.
On a load cell dyno, a car that made 1041 RWT did not drive through the clutch.
It's pretty stout and very streetable.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Is that installed ? :lol: :lol: J/K :thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Andy please count me in and let me know when you have 10 orders. By chance can we purchase the clutch without the slave cylinder?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Z06Dad said:
umm......anyone??? :-?
It is THE clutch to have weather your stock or running with high horsepower from the way everyone has been talking.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's a great clutch for street or strip. 700 RWHP should be no problem.
Unfortunately, I can't sell it without the slave.
If you want in on the GP, please email me with a real name and contact info. That's the only way I can keep track of everyone.
I only have 4 so far.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Andi,
So whats the feel of this clutch like compaired to Spec 2/3 hybrid or stock?

·
Registered
722 Posts
you will love this clutch for the stock type feel. I've been running this clutch for around 1500 miles and it is awesome. See sig for power level.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have enough for the GP. They can start shipping in a few days.
If you want one you must call or email me with a real name and contact info.
Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Here is a post from big shawn. Shawn's car is a Supercharged 408in motor making about 800 RWHP...

http://www.ls1.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=38784

BIG Shaun said:
Mate my last clutch was a twin plate and it snapped shafts,tywisted axles and it even shired my KAZZ in half(no bullshit) :mad:
ALOT OF THESE OTHER CLUTCHS ON THE MARKET ESPECIALLY TWIN PLATES ARE JUST TO HARSH ON YOUR DRIVE LINE FOR DRAG RACING
i only ever left the line with this clutch at 2000-2500rpm and it caused a path of distruction over the few meetings it lasted before burning out anyway (what a exspensive piece of shit it was) with a best ET of 11.1

PLAN B's clutch how ever 5000rpm off the line no sweat, HOT lap after HOT lap and i havn't broken any thing since. Taking chunks out of my ET :bash: and adding to my MPH every meeting,as i experiment with its capabilitys.

PLAN B's CLUTCHS ARE A BEAUTIFUL THING! ;)

BTW, I think kazz = Case (as in rear end case....)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts