Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This game is amazing! For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll give a short explanation: Gran Turismo is a video game played on either of Sony's Playstations. As It's name implies, It's about Very Fast Cars, (The Z06 is my personal favorite)on road circuits all over the world. On Simulation Mode this game is about as close as most people will ever get to driving one of our beloved Zs, and I'll tell you what, It's JUST like driving a Z06! :eek: or aTT 911, or a Miata! Whatever you want, they have it! and, it will accelerate, handle, and crash! just like the originals. It takes some time to get used to, get a license, race for cash, buy Z06 :grin: I still can't believe how well they've managed to get the feel of a particular car down on a video game, Amazing!
They have a Net hook for Playstation II that allows two, or more people race each other over the line! Anyone up to a little Z06 Thunder thru Forest Mountain Montana? Did I mention the Mods? you guys think you've got Mods? I've got my QS/Black "Gran Turismo" Z06 up to 625hp! and down to 2994lbs. I'm Getting tired of beating up every Viper in the game, but, I'll tell you what, that SS Z28 can be a real pain in the ass! Cheers:guiness:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
now this kind of Z06 I do have and you can get the HP up to 811 :) How do you play over a line that would be cool. I didn't think you could.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts