Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased the Granatelli Super Ram cold air induction for their Z06, and if so, what did they like and dislike about it? Did you like the installation ease? How much performance gain did you actually observe and feel, does it live up to its 26 RWHP claim? I have mine ready to install, but the cold Cleveland, Ohio winter has me incarcerated for a few months still. Thanks for everyones help, this group is the best!:bang:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
FastGlass said:
I'm just wondering if anyone has purchased the Granatelli Super Ram cold air induction for their Z06, and if so, what did they like and dislike about it? Did you like the installation ease? How much performance gain did you actually observe and feel, does it live up to its 26 RWHP claim? I have mine ready to install, but the cold Cleveland, Ohio winter has me incarcerated for a few months still. Thanks for everyones help, this group is the best!:bang:
I doubt you will see 26 rwhp out of a intake system...but, if you do, please let us know. It will be the one to have.:)

Their GMS MAF has not received very good reviews at all from what I've read and from numerous customers feedback to me that have one. I hope the intake is better.

RG

·
Registered
255 Posts
FastGlass,

Just want to Welcome You:guiness:

I live in Lake County also, if you want to get in touch sometime just email me.

Good Luck and :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts