Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just happened across the updated pics over at the corvette racing site and i gotta say they look great... especially the night shots! that car looks so much better than the new Z.... so low and wide.... i hope, hope hope GM builds the blue devil and makes in look like the C6.R! (although, as long as im wishing i'd take one sans rear wing)

here's the link to the sight
http://www.corvetteracing.com/pictures/sebring/

and i especially liked this one

·
Banned
809 Posts
Those are exceptional! Thanks!

Sal

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Very nice...thanks for posting! :cool:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Sweet :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Very :coo:

I like this one...big time!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wingnut said:
Very :coo:

I like this one...big time!!

I like it too except for the stupid looking smiley faces. They look like they're giggling like happy chipmunks down the track. They still look cool though.

On the other hand, look at that ominous looking gray car directly behind the C6R duo; now that's a bad-ass looking face! What car is that?

·
Banned
809 Posts
vant said:
Saleen s-7?
:yeadog: That's what it is. The Saleen S7

Sal

·
Registered
412 Posts
WOW! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
SRV said:
I like it too except for the stupid looking smiley faces. They look like they're giggling like happy chipmunks down the track. They still look cool though.

On the other hand, look at that ominous looking gray car directly behind the C6R duo; now that's a bad-ass looking face! What car is that?

Yep Saleen

Hey you'd be giggling too if you were out in front of that awesome group!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wingnut said:
Hey you'd be giggling too if you were out in front of that awesome group!! :lol: :lol:
No doubt! :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts