·
Registered
412 Posts
Sold!

·
Registered
412 Posts
NinjaZ06 said:
I didn't figure it would last long. Hope someone here got them.
I got 'em, thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! Missed it
Hey Tom...you can always get them from GMPartsDirect. ;)

Charlie

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
NYCHASM said:
Hey Tom...you can always get them from GMPartsDirect. ;)

Charlie
Not going to happen Charlie, I will never deal with them again.. But thanks anyway. There is a dealership in PA. with a good price....

So what the heck are you having done on your car???

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tony Skarbic said:
Tom;

Whaht happened with GM parts direct? I was thinking of using them.

Thanks;

Tony
Yeah what happened? I've used them in the past as well without problems???

·
Registered
186 Posts
GM Direct rips you off with their high shipping cost. :mah: They put a surcharge to pay for the website, employees, and the general cost of business. Go through the dealer in Pa. PM and I'll send the contact info.... :D

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Not going to happen Charlie, I will never deal with them again.. But thanks anyway. There is a dealership in PA. with a good price....

So what the heck are you having done on your car???
I guess you didn't catch the ;) at the end of my post. I participated in that thread and remembered that you said you'd never deal with them again. There's also a dealership in Montana that I've dealt with numerous times that has excellent pricing on GM parts.

Everyone should read the thread that Tom referenced. Talk with Sanford also before you deal with GMPartsDirect.

Charlie

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
NYCHASM said:
I guess you didn't catch the ;) at the end of my post. I participated in that thread and remembered that you said you'd never deal with them again. There's also a dealership in Montana that I've dealt with numerous times that has excellent pricing on GM parts.

Everyone should read the thread that Tom referenced. Talk with Sanford also before you deal with GMPartsDirect.

Charlie
Sorry Buddy, I'm working on three hours sleep and fighting a bad cold... Please PM me with the info on the dealer you dealt with... Looking forward to getting together next month.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts