Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I picked up the Z06 I ordered from Anderson Chevorlet in Menlo Park. I dealt with Kurt Mietz (650)-766-7777. He is professional and a very straight shooter.

I started looking for a silver/black Z06 a couple of weks ago. Most SF bay area dealers wanted 5k to 10k over MSRP given the demand for the car and the great fianancing. Kurt had the car on order and agreed to sell it at MSRP. He did everything he said he would.

I give him 4 stars.

John Pease

·
Registered
327 Posts
John Pease

Yep, Anderson Chevy in Menlo Park seems to be doing right now. I bought a used '98 Chevy 3500 4x4 from Chris Anderson (internet sales manager) last year and told him I was interested in an '02 Z06, but wasn't sure if I could swing it. He called me when they were starting to order. Mind you I am a 24 year old college student that had just bought a $28,000 dually the year before. He never questioned me at all and each time I saw him I was in shorts and a T-shirt.

He custom ordered the car for me with RC8 (Museum delivery) and I got it for MSRP as well. I know there are better deals out there, but across the country. I think knowing what I know now I would have gone to Rick Daniels though. Anyway, fun to drive to any of the GM dealers in Sacramento in the car and talk to the salesmen. They are asking $10,000-$15,000 over for ALL Z06's in Sacramento and when I say I got it for MSRP they just about shit themselves. Would be so much better if I could say, $4,000 under MSRP :)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Glad you guys found a nice dealer :) Makes the buying experience a lot nicer.

Remember, the forum has some great discounting dealers too!

ZOSIC - you might want to change your sig, as you aren't 'hopefully' going to pick your Vette up in Sept !!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Manatee

Well I think John and I both got lucky with out deals at Anderson. For every good story there are 10 bad stories...

Yep, your right I'll go change my sig right now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts