Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rick Daniel just called me and Intercity Lines just picked up my 02 Z06 from Maxie Price.Should show up in five to seven days.I'm counting the minutes and Grinning! :cheers: :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Congrats Torched!! Just curious, why did you have the car delivered to Maxie and then shipped to California?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Tell that truck driver to put the hammer down good buddy. Five to seven days is all right lane driving; 10-4? ;)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Once your order is past a certain point, the destination dealer is locked in. I think Torched bought a car that was already in-bound for Maxie's lot.

But 5 to 7 days? Kowalski could have had it there in 15 hours, 20 tops!

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
BrianK said:
Once your order is past a certain point, the destination dealer is locked in. I think Torched bought a car that was already in-bound for Maxie's lot.

But 5 to 7 days? Kowalski could have had it there in 15 hours, 20 tops!
If we'd have played this right, it could have been lots of fun... Someone could have driven it from there to my house ... I could have driven it on to destination. Seriously, aren't we all always ready to help out??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations on the new ride!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Torched,

Congrats!!

We know you been waiting! We want a full report when you go for that first ride!

Mark

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Congrats Torched!!
Be prepared to be the proud owner of an awesome BEAST!!! This Z06 is OBMFC!!!!!!:cheers:
Zman

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guy's I'll keep you all posted.I'll be taking some banner shots with intercity lines and myself. Peace out G.:cheers:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts