Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Z06ers-

Wow, we have an Adam's Sponsored Detailing Forum! Now this is pretty cool. We have received quite a few orders because of what people have been reading and posting here at Z06vette.com, so we became site sponsors.

In fact, it was Dave Hayashi (EFI-1) with help from Scott Tanaka (S-Tee) that helped us get here. Thanks gentlemen!

I also have a Corvette, but she's not a Z06. Hopefully I won't be considered an imposter! It's a 1962 that I've had since 1990.

We attend Corvettes at Carlisle, the Birthday Bash in Bowling Green, Bloomington Gold, and other Corvette gatherings every year. Often, we set up with West Coast Corvettes and their outstanding big-rig. They have been a great ally.

I've had a good dose of experience detailing Corvettes and eveything else over the past 25 years, and can get information or advice to anyone who wants it. Just send an email to [email protected].
I'll respond personally every time.

Also, We have streaming video on our website which gives a demonstration of our complete line. It's not a Corvette, however, it is free at www.adamspolishes.com/videos.

For members here at ZO6vette.com, we have established the promotional code: Z06 Enter this code online and you'll get 10% off anything we sell.

Also, there are dealers across the US, Hawaii, and Canada. Please check the "Dealer" page for one near you.

Thanks for having us here at Z06vette, and let me know how we can serve you better.

Sincerely,

Adam

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06

I have yet to try your products. I'm always willing to try something new (at least to me). :cheers:

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Wow! great products, supporting vendor and a 10% discount. Can't beat that. :jammin:

Welcome. :cheers:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the Site. Check with the Mods later on this, but the first 5 or so folks to welcome new vendors aboard usually get merchandise of unspeakable value, as free samples. Really!

:zboobie: :zboobie:

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Welcome Adam.
I checked out your demo next to the WCC tent at Carlisle last year that gave me the courage to finally try the clay bar I had sitting in my garage for about a year. :blush:

I will be looking forward to trying out your products.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the site. I wish I didn't check out your site because now I'm gonna have to check out some of your products. I'm gonna try the metal polish and chrome cleaner.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome Adam! I'm gonna have to try some of your products. :z:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome aboard! :usa: :zboobie:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
welcome!

S-Tee converted me last winter, just got the chance to break out my "Adams bucket" when spring hit and I LOVE your products:thumb:

looking forward to using more this wknd at Panzer's party-thank you for the samples you are sending @!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome Adam:cheers:

When my bottles of another product are gone, i'll be ordering some of your goodies. Have heard nothing but great things about all your products.

Jack

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Welcome Adam!!
I was wondering how long it was going to take. I know that Dave and Steve have been pressuring you just a bit....J/K !!!

Great products and good people selling it.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Adam, welcome to the best forum as a supporting vendor! :z: I ordered some of your products recently from West Coast Corvettes....bought single items instead of the whole kit as I already have plenty of microfiber applicators and towels, etc. Your Revive cleaner and Scratch/swirl remover combo works great. The Butter Wax is good, but my favorite is your Detailing spray. :thumb: Brings the depth of shine on a black Z right back to where it should be (much better than the Zaino Z6 product). My only disappointment was your Leather conditioner...thought it left the seats too slick and greasy feeling, even after wiping off the residue. And, it doesn't seem to last. After sitting on the drivers seat a few times, it's back to looking dull again. :( I am definately a convert on your car finish products and gave all my Zaino to the neighbor kids to use on their bikes. :lol: Good luck with your products and support of the forum. :D

Bob

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Adam, glad we go this deal worked out. I would never stand behind a product I didn't feel was the best and I'm glad everyone else will more than likely get the chance to see the real deal!

To everyone on the fence, get up and get ordered. Adam is a class act, and his products are TOP OF THE LINE!

Aloha, Dave

·
Registered
292 Posts
I recently emailed Adam(prior to his new Z06vette vendor status) about a swirl problem. He replied within a day or two and had me give Heather a call for a top flight pro-detailer in the L.A. area.

I will be purchasing his products as soon as my current supply runs out. Maybe sooner if my ride turns out like I think it will.

With great service such as this, it seems that Adam will be winning over more Z06 owners to his products as time goes on.

Good luck, Adam.
Thanks for the help.
Stumbo

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
:jammin: :jammin: Welcome Adam. Your detailing site is top shelf, very informative. EFI-1 turned a lot of us onto your products and should be rewarded in some way. Maybe a trip to Hawaii or something. Wouldn't cost too much. The guys and gals on this site are all about running and looking good. With your help we may improve in the looks department.

Thanks for joining our "little" group.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Thanks much DJ. Adam, is setting me up as the Hawaii dealer and I will be helping him oversee this forum in the future (I think). I think we should get ALL of you guys over to Hawaii and have a big LUAU!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts