Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself since I don't pick up my car for another month. But my girlfriend and I are flying out to Bowling Green (I think that Nashville is the closer airport, right?) and then driving back to Sacramento area in California. We will be passing through Colorado Springs to visit and leave flowers for my dad at the Air Force Academy and plan on driving to the top of Pikes Peak. I think that would make for some nice pics... if they still allow you to drive up there.

And has anyone gotten a banner pic inside the factory yet? What would they do if you snapped a pic real fast? Take the film from your camera (if your old school) or take your compact flash card from your digital camera? How many points would a factory (on production floor) banner pic get? :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't think a pic inside the factory is a good idea. Automotive plants are considered Government Facilities. In other words they can be converted for other uses in case of war. If they say no pix, I think they mean no pics.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So their serious about no cameras and no pics in the factory, huh? Well I don't always play by the rules, but I don't want to ruffle any feathers and mess it up for the rest of you guys or the Vette world.

I do have the new Cannon Elf digital camera that is pretty small though... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts