Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to and good health wishes to all,
Great to have found this forum especially with my recent purchase of my Z06 2009 it's quite a rocket ship compared to my last toy - 1941 Ford Coupe with a staggering 85hp flathead. Totally enjoyed the search (and anything that catches my fancy) for the right car which was suppose to be a Grand Sport C6 because of the performance and the T-Top option which was a biggie for me. My first Vette was a 1982 Collectors Edition which I had the joy of having allot of hands on restoration in bringing her back to road worthy reliability, so the C3 body lines have always been my favorite and the C5 and 6 are the closest to this edition. So a co-worker hears about my quest and connects me to a very private individual with the Z06 3LZ with only 7140 miles on it. Original tires with lotsa tread, and dual exhaust mode, ceramic coated, and new car smell interior. Needless to say it now sits in my garage, puts a huge smile on my mug, and tempts me to push a little
harder every time I drive her 馃槻馃槇馃ぉ. Thank you to all who make this site happen and the chance to participate.

Registered
Welcome and glad to have you with us. Love the wheels and two tone interior. Lots of information on this forum. Enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts