Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Are you interested in the Mintex Xtreme or Xtreme Motorsports pads for your Vette? Well the time is now!! we are offering 20% off the retail prices listed on our website if we can get 25 people to participate.

So get your buddies, club members or anybody else you can think of together and let us know what you are interested in. I can get you pricing if you PM your vehicle info and shipping zip to me.

Thanks Everyone!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay everybody.....

In keeping with the "we are losing our minds" theme, we are going to revisit the group buy.

We will take 25% off retail on any Mintex Xtreme or Mintex Xtreme Motor Sports pad set if we can get 10 participants.

This is a great price on a great set of pads folks. Dont wait, 25% off a $525 set of Xtreme Motor Sports pads is the best price you will ever see on these, ANYWHERE!!!!

That is $395 for a set of Z06 Motorsports pads!!!!! All it takes is 10 of you to say you want them.....

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Just spoke with Mike out at PPI, I am in for the Extreme Motorsport pads

Here is the list of participants, remember we need 10:

1. mdickie - Extreme Motorsports

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mdickie - Did you get answers to all your question?

I am sure you did as Mike knows what is what but please ask if you have any more questions.

-Chris

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Thanks Chris, Mike and I had a great conversation.

Mark

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody else interested in superior quality brake pads at the lowest prices you will ever see on these?

Don't miss this great deal!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Gang,

These are the pads that Stillen is putting in their AP Racing Big Brake kit group buy. Stillen had a choice of any pad they wanted for thier breake kit and they chose these Mintex pads.

This is a great opportunity to try these babies out at a great price.

I am ordering mine this weekend.

Mark

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Gang,

These are the pads that Stillen is putting in their AP Racing Big Brake kit group buy. Stillen had a choice of any pad they wanted for thier breake kit and they chose these Mintex pads.

This is a great opportunity to try these babies out at a great price.

I am ordering mine this weekend.

Mark
Too pricey for me...I aint scared ta tell ya the truth.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts