Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Centered and ready to rock and roll:D

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Gary:

Nice picture, cute little girl....Is she your daughter?

Confused about the Fiero comment.... :-?

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. The girl is my neighbor. The dog is ours though, and he is kind of a community dog. All the kids in the 'hood think he's just swell because none of them have a pet.

I put the stripes on just to be different this weekend while I'm running at Road America. Thought a bit of patriotism was in order.

Zippy, Frank told me the stripes made the car look like a Fiero, old joke from last summer, 2000. We all know Frank is the one who drives the Fiero:lol:

:cheers:

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Gerry, lookin good. Now be sure you have new brake pads in that baby and expect to crack your rotors. Road America will take its toll, although it will be a blast.:D :D :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Very patriotic Gerry!! :cool: Still looks like a big red Fiero!! :eek:

For those of you that don't know, Gerry and I are really friends :roll: and it has to do with an old joke between us. :lol:

FIERO!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ron, I'm having a blast just getting ready to go. I ran the track last April so I'm really looking forward to getting back there. New pads are in-check, old pads are in the truck-check, new fluid is in-check, and oh yea, don't forget the helmet:)

:cheers: to you Frank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts