1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone would want a billiard ball shift knob
for their Z like mine. I will make one in each color and we'll
raffle 'em off at the fest. These will be real , full sized
billiard balls in solid colors with the numbers on them. They will be drilled and tapped to fit our shifters, stock or aftermarket. I have had mine on for over a year and just love it. (blue 2 ball) Anybody intereted? Just say the word!
:cheers:
Jim

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Sounds great ! Would love to have a yellow or black eight ball :yeadog:

Rob :D

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
So you're gonna raffle off blue balls? :eek: :p :lol: :lol: Maybe you can take them to "church" with ya....:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MSiska said:
So you're gonna raffle off blue balls? :eek: :p :lol: :lol: Maybe you can take them to "church" with ya....:lol: :lol:
Yup, 2 blue balls Mike! :rofl: Seriously though, I'll start rounding up a couple of sets of "solids" and get to work on 'em soon. Jub, I think I better make some extra 8 balls, just to make sure you "win" one! :guiness:
Thanks for the interest everyone!

Jim

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jim-

Since I drove your car at the Fest, I thought it was bad to think of me liking a tight grip on the balls, but it worked good! :rofl:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Yea, I remember Jim wanting me to feel his ball shifter at the fest, but I told him I wasn't that type of girl :D

Mike

(Jim, this is very nice of you to offer this fest giveaway even if you do have this kinky thing with balls going on) :p

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MikesZ06 said:
Yea, I remember Jim wanting me to feel his ball shifter at the fest, but I told him I wasn't that type of girl :D

Mike

(Jim, this is very nice of you to offer this fest giveaway even if you do have this kinky thing with balls going on) :p

Hey All,
You guys are the ones with all the "kinky" thoughts. :bang: Oh well, I guess I'll just go get some
balls and start drilling 'em! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Great, I'd love to win a red one of those to match my car.

I'll add to the Fest Giveaway list for you.

Joe

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Would love a red one Jim...

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Leslie,
I won't even attempt to answer that one! :screwy: